Camera ready instructions
To submit the final camera-ready version of your workshop paper, follow these instructions:
- Use the style file in this zip file. It is the same style file as that of ICML but with a modified footnote.
- Use a single pdf that contains both the main paper and any supplementary material.
- Update the pdf of your submission on easychair.
- Make sure your final submission is not anonymised.
- Submit the final version of your paper by June 5, 2019 23h59 AoE.
All accepted papers are to be presented with a poster. See these instructions for poster formats:
- Poster dimensions should be 36W x 48H inches (90W x 122H cm) or smaller. A0 portrait works.
- Posters will be taped to the wall, so use light weight paper, not laminated.
A subset of the accepted papers has been selected for a short spotlight presentation. If your paper has been selected for a spotlight talk, please follow these instructions:
- Prepare slides for a 2 minute talk and limit the number of slides to a maximum of 2.
- Your slides should be in PDF format, with the filename format INNF2019-spotlight-[paperID].pdf, e.g. INNF2019-spotlight-01.pdf
- Email your slides by June 5, 2019 23h59 AoE to email@example.com with subject line INNF2019-[paperID], e.g. INNF2019-01.
Another subset of accepted papers has been selected for a longer contributed talk. Follow these instructions if your paper has been selected:
- Prepare slides for a 20 min talk. Questions are included in the 20 min, so we recommend preparing for a 15 min talk, and keeping 5 min for questions.
- You can use your own laptop to present the slides.
- As a backup, send your slides to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7, 2019 23h59 AoE.
Questions? Contact us at